The CUPG parallel groove clamps are used to establish T-connections and Joint-connections between copper conductors. Advanced forging technology enhances the mechanical strength of the clamp.
- CUPG series products are applicable for 30KV and below
- Special designed scew hole and arc shape of the body allow clamp tp adjust to different cable size on each side
- Clamp body is made of 99.9% pure copper which offers excellent electrical conductivity
- Gross-grooved clamp channels enhance both mechanical pullout strength and electrical conductivity
- Material of bolt is optional depend on customer request. Options include hot-dip galvanized steel and stainless steel